Monday, November 3, 2008

Go vote!

Just a reminder: tomorrow (or today, if you're reading this on Tuesday, November 4) is election day. VOTE. PLEASE.
I tend away from the political here, but I am taking a break from our regularly scheduled complaining about grad school to let you know that it is really important that you go vote. If you don't vote, you will make the baby Jesus cry. This is doubly true for those of you who have never had a chance to vote in a presidential election before (Matt and Chris!) - if you do vote, an angel gets their wings. Or something.
I'm endorsing Obama and encourage you to do the same. By the time you read this, it will probably be too late for you to change my mind, not that I think you'd try, but people sometimes surprise you....

4 comments:

mwjorgensen6 said...

I sent in my ballot a week ago...and I voted for Palin 'cause she's pretty haha.

Lindsay said...

Well, she proves that anyone can be a marginally successful politician, and let me tell you, when Cricket is President, she will be stripping you of your voting rights for abuse and misuse of the common sense the good lord gave you.

Unknown said...

Go Obama!

Sarah said...

Yay voting! Yay Obama!