Friday, April 3, 2009

Third time's a charm

I hope that's true, because today after class, my overly tidy professor (see below) handed back the replacement papers we had emailed him, and he COULDN'T FIND MINE. He swore he had read it. I asked if he could at least give me verbal feedback. He replied that he might have given my paper to one of the other students. I said he might print off another copy, since he has it in his email, and give it to me with his comments at the departmental dinner tonight. He said he was at least sure he gave me an A, even if he couldn't remember what comments he wrote below it.
I wonder if I can do this with all the other papers for that class?

3 comments:

John said...

The good news would seem to be that they are paying you to go to this school. Obviously they couldn't actually "charge" anyone for this sort of instruction! China, the diabetic 16 year old cat, is working on her application to become a professor at U. of M.as she believes she is certainly qualified and at least remembers her limited repertoire of tricks from one day to the next.....Just in case she losses her source of catfood here.

LegalEagle said...

Hey, it's an A. In law school, we would take that and run without complaint. Of course, you are actually pursuing an education...

missamandabear said...

I haven't gotten a grade in ages! I can barely remember what it's like, but I believe an A is fantastic... also I agree with your dad - at least you aren't paying for this education!