I had guests over Saturday evening, and I did hours of cleaning before they came. Unwittingly, I may have thrown some of your papers away.Unfortunately, this is NOT a joke. He seriously THREW AWAY our papers. Now, maybe it's just me, but I really have MUCH higher expectations for an institution that demands so much of my time and energy that could be going to other things. If I threw away my students' work, I would be reprimanded, disciplined, and probably never allowed to teach again. I have essays, quizzes, and homework from 24 students to keep track of, and this guy, with his humongous brain, can't keep track of 6? Argh.
Thursday, April 2, 2009
More bad news...
No, no, not economic news. It's just been a rough week for those allegedly brilliant academics who run things around here. Below, and excerpt from an email sent to me by a professor (who will remain nameless) about a paper I handed in five weeks ago.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
no no. see this is GREAT NEWS! why? because the next time he asks you for something (a paper, a cup of coffee, a hot dog) just say "oohhhhh. i was cleaning and i UNWITTINGLY threw it away." or maybe bring him said paper/coffee/hot dog and then throw it away right in front of him. THAT would be quite planful AND unwitting.
"Sorry, I was very disorientated. Irregardless, your paper/coffee/hot dog is now in the trash."
Post a Comment