When I was little, I never understood the appeal of controlling time. Why would Superman want to stop the spin of the earth, or make it go backwards? I mean, it would be nice to snitch cookies, but that was something you could do without stopping time. And if there is one thing we all learned from Quantum Leap, it's that changing the past can be a very tricky business; it just didn't seem worth it to me.
Well, now I get it. I would like the world to please take a time out while I get things here under control. I know there are exactly enough hours in a day for everything that really matters - I just need 40 hour days! If you see Superman, could you let him know?
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
I find that taking naps = a pause button. Totally irresponsible, but sometimes necessary.
Love and hugs - the semester will be over soon! And then it will be summer and we can play!
Post a Comment