Thursday, July 31, 2008

The Outside

Per your request, photos of the outside of the house. We're still waiting to hear from the sellers.
There isn't much to say about the outside of the house itself, except that I wish the windows were bigger. And that it were brick. But one cannot have everything.
Here, you can see the extent of the landscaping. Just that bush and that tree. The rest of the yard is grass.
This is the back of the house and the garage. The rows of four windows on both floors are the windows for the "porches."
Here, you can see most of the yard (too big for my tiny camera!), part of the driveway, and the neighbor's house. The alley is paved, and although the garage is only for one car, this spot next to it would easily fit one or two more cars.

3 comments:

Sarah said...

That looks great! Here's some advice for you:
http://www.happiness-project.com/happiness_project/2008/07/clutter-busting.html

LegalEagle said...

Ooooh, the decorating possibilities are endless! And if the wood paneling is of the 70s variety, it might be easily ripp-off-able. Our whole house had that when my parents bought it, and there were regular walls underneath.

missamandabear said...

You know that I hate you, Right!? I mean that in the I love you and I'm so happy for you, but damnit I'm jealous kind of way :)