Bad News: I missed something like 5 weeks. Woops.
Good News: Sarah is doing well (probably also good) in Guatemala.
Bad News: I am not in Guatemala. I'm in MN (significantly colder).
Good News: That's because I've been going to class.
Bad News: By going to class, I exposed myself to lots of new sick people and germs. Now I have a really bad cold. Or SARS.
Good News: I have that daytime medicine, so I can stay awake while I do my homework.
Bad News: I'm still falling asleep every three pages - I don't think anything short of meth could keep me awake through Hegel's Phenomenology of Spirit.
Good News: I started saving for retirement, in an IRA that I can invest in various things (I'm learning about the things. And that I should have taken a class on econ or something finance-related in college.).
Bad News: The market isn't being very helpful.
No comments:
Post a Comment