I do have cold extremities pretty much all the time, and I do live in a kind of drafty old house in a chilly place. But it's not really that cold right now, and I'm still wearing some excellent REI hiking (or something) socks. The thing is, to get up at 6:30 on a Saturday morning so you can tackle your take-home midterms requires something to soften the blow - enough to keep you from crying but not enough that you just fall back asleep. I'm finding the combination of good socks and hot coffee extremely effective.
Saturday, October 27, 2007
Socks+Coffee=Productivity
I do have cold extremities pretty much all the time, and I do live in a kind of drafty old house in a chilly place. But it's not really that cold right now, and I'm still wearing some excellent REI hiking (or something) socks. The thing is, to get up at 6:30 on a Saturday morning so you can tackle your take-home midterms requires something to soften the blow - enough to keep you from crying but not enough that you just fall back asleep. I'm finding the combination of good socks and hot coffee extremely effective.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
I am very impressed to see the time you were up on a Saturday for any reason!! Good luck with the midterms...-papa-
You are a woman after my own heart; I just got home from the airport after a long and germy T-ride and the first thing I did was get out my big fleecey socks and make a cup of coffee.
Post a Comment