Good news: Spring is here!
Bad news: Returning to my warm-weather clothes after six months makes me realize that I hate them all.
Good news: It's nice enough to work out in the garden again!
Bad news: It's nice enough that I'm not getting anything done at my desk, where the deadlines are arguably more pressing than in the yard.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
4 comments:
other good news: Lindsay's new bike is awesome and she now commutes to school on her bike sometimes! (a very long ride) other bad news: she is in great shape and making me look bad.
My new issue of Bicycling Magazine rated Minneapolis the top spot for urban cycling. Denver comes in #12. Rob, that doesn't give you much of an excuse.
true, but my 11 year old bike that can't shift into all gears does! I'm hoping to get a new bike soon too so I can keep up with her.
Hallo Lindsay! versuche mal wieder kontakt zu dir aufzunehmen, vielleicht klappt es endlich! wie geht es dir? waere sehr schoen wieder von dir zu hoeren! Liebe Grueße, Katherina.
Post a Comment