
It was a dry summer. Very dry. So dry, in fact, that keeping the garden alive resulted in the highest water bill I've ever had in this state. And we looked at the bright side, thinking "Well, this is great weather for an exterior remodel!" Which was obviously a stupid thing to say because we jinxed it, and now that we've begun that project, now that we have holes in our roof, the weather has changed and we are getting all the rain we needed in June and July this week. In the convenient, user-friendly form of tornadoes. They did skip over St. Paul between hitting a suburb and Minneapolis, but good lord. Tornadoes? Really?
In other news, I can't get flickr to work, so now I'm going to experiment with picasa web albums. Good idea? Bad idea? Let me know.
2 comments:
Sometimes I wish we lived in Las Vegas. But MN makes you tough!
that's the way it goes... it's awesome.
Post a Comment