
This warm award to those of my students who asked me if and when and what I'm teaching next semester, and then had the good sense to pretend to be excited that I said yes, and the when and what fit with their schedules. And then they ALL turned in their homework. Now, I know teaching is not about being liked, but that was just what I needed in the middle of this exceptionally stressful, anxious week.
Also, a warm fuzzy award to Rob, who spent his day off yesterday painting the den instead of gloating about getting to stay home.
Of course, this sets a precedent which may ruin every vacation day he has for the next thirty years....
2 comments:
I wish my students would do that...I'll just have to take solace in writing their final exam tomorrow.
Look at you! Warm and fuzzy! I like it
Post a Comment