1. There are enormous flocks of robins everywhere, making Cricket insane and reminding me why I shouldn't park under trees.
2. Minnesotans who are unphased by blizzards dropping 10-16" of snow at 10-20 degrees from November through February completely freak out at the prospect of a spring storm threatening 2-6" and temperatures in the upper 30s in April. Those freaking out include the weather people, who issued lots of doomsday-esque winter storm warnings and announced that driving conditions would be "treacherous."
3. While I was waiting for the 6:30 bus this morning, the streetlights went off!
4. The bus driver was wearing shorts.
5. I put my long underwear in storage and I'm desperate for a new pair of flip flops.
1 comment:
I've been wearing flip flops for 3 weeks and it's supposed to hit 77 here today... too bad I work in an office with no windows.
Post a Comment