Wednesday, April 9, 2008

Not that I have time for this...

This is Mathilde, playing with the teddy bear I made. This picture cheers me up, because it reminds me that there is more to the world than impending deadlines (doom), although, to be honest, I did stay up until 2am to finish making that teddy bear in time for the baby shower....
This week especially, and since the conference generally, I have this very ominous feeling that I'm going at half my normal speed. Do you ever have that? It's different than the feeling that you are procrastinating (which I sort of am) or that time is racing - time is actually ticking along at its normal pace - but sort of like that nightmare where you're running away from something and can only go veeeeery slowly no matter how hard you try.
This is a Very Bad Feeling to have, especially when you are in your life, not a nightmare, and have lots of important deadlines to meet. Guess I should get back to work, huh?

No comments: