Good News: I'm posting!
Bad News: I'm posting even though I'm not done with my paper.
Good News: My paper is really interesting, and I have lots of fascinating things to say about my topic.
Bad News: I am at double the page limit right now, and there's more to discuss.
Good News: Society has made progress, I think, since the turn of the last century. Today, the deviant, transgressive, otherwise Other women don't always have to die at the end of the movie.
Bad News: This makes film theory a good bit more complicated.
Good News: I'm changing the subject.
Bad News: I'm changing the subject to my teeth.
Good News: Got those cavities filled.
Bad News: My teeth still hurt.
Good News: I did laundry!
Bad News: I didn't do the dishes.
Good News: I recognize that I'm procrastinating.
Bad News: I can rationalize it.
Good News: No, really, I'm going back to work now.
Bad News: You'll have to wait another week to read another illuminating good news, bad news post.
No comments:
Post a Comment