Bad news: it's almost the end of October!
Good news: I have the day "off," since my only class of the day is canceled. This means I didn't have to get up really early, ride the bus, or sit in an office full of diesel fumes. Also, I can snack, cuddle with Nick, and do laundry while I study.
Bad news: I still have a ton of work to do, with midterms for the next two or three weeks and finals seeming to start immediately thereafter. And working at home reminds me of non-academic work that needs doing, like sweeping and dishes and blog posts and dusting and giving Nick a bath and rearranging the furniture and hanging some pictures and learning to make a souffle.
What I have learned: I am still a procrastinator. November will hit me like a ton of bricks.
2 comments:
I thought grad school might cure my of my procrastination-tendencies. Hah! I am not looking forward to November, either. But look at it this way. Have fun now, pay for it later, or have no fun now AND no fun later - I think we can see which is the better choice. =)
I think that taking all the honors classes in HS killed our ability to do anything without procrastinating... I blame NC, Mahaffey, Matteson, and Green for this.
Post a Comment